WHOLE STEWED SUMMER PLUMS
The colour of these plums is stunning especially when plated up with a dollop of fresh Greek yoghurt.
- Fresh summer plums.
- Put a little water and sugar to taste into a large pot and heat.
- Put a layer of plums in, just covering the base.
- Bring to the boil.
- Give a quick stir around to mix into the syrupy water .
- Cover with a lid and allow the pot to steam up.
- Remove from the hob and put into your Heylo bag to stand for an hour.
- Cool and serve the whole plums and syrup into a lovely white dish to show off the beautiful colour.
- Serve with good creamy plain yoghurt.
- A visual delight.
- Add a stick of cinnamon for a hint of added flavor.
Heylo Bags http://heylobags.co.nz/