PILATES PAELLA IN A POT
- ½ chicken skinned and cut into pieces
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1 cup rice (basmati is good)
- 2 cups stock
- 100 gr chorizo sausage(optional)
- ½ cup peas
- 1 capsicum
- 1 onion
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 teaspoon each cumin and coriander
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Sauté onion and capsicum in oil a frying pan. Lightly brown chicken. Transfer to a small pot.
- Heat the spices in a in a little oil in the frying pan and then add rice. Toss and heat together and then add the stock.
- Transfer to the small pot with the chicken. Make sure the rice is well covered by the stock. Put the lid on. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Do not allow steam to escape before putting into your HEYLO BAG. This helps to maintain the temperature in the air space. Put the pot into the HEYLO BAG and seal well. Push the beads up to cover all surfaces of the pot. Leave in the Heylo bag for 2 hours. (Go to Pilates!) and serve later with a fresh salad.
Heylo Bags http://heylobags.co.nz/