A lovely tasty healthy bean dip to be enjoyed as a smack with vegetable sticks or spread on a wrap or in a pita pocket.
- 1 can cannelloni beans
- (or 1 1/2cups cooked from scratch)
- Juice of 1/2 small lemon
- 2 Tablespoons tahini
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- Blend all the ingredients together in a food processor or with a wiz stick.Keep in fridge and use within a week.
- This recipe uses 1 can of beans .
- If making Favorite Baked Beans with dried beans cook extra beans and make this recipe with the surplus.
- If you have preserved lemons add 1/4 of a washed preserved lemon skin.
- Sun dried tomatoes can also be added before blending for extra flavor.
Heylo Bags http://heylobags.co.nz/